free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Monday 25 July 2016

ABC-Wednesday ~ 19-C




ABC-Wednesday



 by Mrs. Nesbitt



 ~ Round 19 ~ C




 Hello and good morning, -afternoon, -evening, dear people who all participate is this wonderful photomeme, which is a joy to me, week after week, after week.
I’m always curious to what you come up with!

The challenging letter of this week is the C
 And I've chosen for Coffee

Ever since I was a little girl I have loved it! I start my day with it and I end my day with it.
I have never counted the cups of it I drink per day.
First I always had mild and suger in it but since I've discovered, somewhere in the 90's that suger triggered migraines I stopped with using it. It took a while to get acustomed to it but now I would not drink even a zip of it when it containes sugar. My migraines dropped dramaticly in numbers after I stopped using sweets.

At home I drink regular coffees, like on the photo, but I also like cappuccino's or other kinds which for example are served in local shops from Starbucks ore other restaurants when I visit them.

So....whenever you would like to offer me a drink.... coffee is always the perfect choice ;-)




 Have a nice ABC-Wednesday-day / - week ♫ M e l o d y ♫ (ABC-W-team)
***






26 comments:

  1. Every morning I have my very large cup! Love the cup you enjoy your coffee in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coffee too, an lately, iced coffee or frappuccino because of the summer heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that tastes fine also Carin, although I always prefer the hot version

      Delete
  3. I'm a coffee lover too. No wonder we get along so well, Melody. LOL! Your sugarless coffee you photographed would complement the Cheescake I photographed perfectly. However, I would worry about your migraines, since my daughter's cake is not sugar free. Sorry. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed no wonder ;-) Coffeelovers, a special brand !
      Please don't worry to much, if I chose to eat something sweet I know the 'risks' and sometimes they're worth it ;-) So no need for apologizing.

      Thank you dear Arnoldo, wishing you the same from His loving hands.

      Delete
  4. Love your coffee mug Melody ~ great post and photo for C ~

    Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://booksaremysoulfood.blogspot.com/2016/07/abc-wednesday-c-is-for-chesapeake-chess.html

    amazing one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eleaine, your chessboards are too.

      Delete
  6. Coffee..oh yes, most definitely!
    And Copper too:)
    Thank you Leslie:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I drink a lot of coffee too, I like it strong, with sugar, and black ! After lunch I like an espresso !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like those kinds too but cappuccino is my favorite

      Delete
  8. I consider coffee to be a close personal friend, is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could (ofcourse) not call that wrong... first of all, I agree and second, such a consideration doesn't harm anyone does it ;-)

      Delete
  9. Sounds as though you would enjoy Bach's "Coffee Cantata" too, Melody!
    My "C" is for CREEK

    ReplyDelete
  10. And "C" is also for CORFU!
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good c's... as all your letters are...

      you're very welcome!

      Delete
  11. A CUP of CAPPUCCINO COFFEE on CAPRI would be CAPITAL, Melody!
    You supply the COFFEE, I'll supply CAPRI!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems a woonderful deal to me Nick !!

      Delete
  12. I like my coffee black. Cannot have it everyday anymore. I've gotten used to it though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Coffeee too, Melody.
    Have it occasionally, not an addict :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;-) I might be called an addict on this beverage but I don't mind ;-)

      Delete