free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Monday 12 October 2015

N for Nice

Hello and good morning, -afternoon, -evening, dear people who participate is this wonderful photomeme, which is a joy to me, week after week, after week. Always curious to what everyone of you comes up with ;-) This week's challenging letter is N and the word I've chosen is NICE.
Not simply a word of four letters! A word with lots of meanings if I may say so! Thinking about it.... different memories spring to mind... I am grateful for the countless "NICE" things in my life. I think we all know far to well how important it is to be aware of the "NICE" things that surround us every day again because life can be very difficult, almost impossible to live at some points. We all know hurt of one or other way... things that are precious to us that we lose. People who we love dearly, we had and have, to let go.. Life comes to all of us as it is... we have to unwrap that 'present' and we are obligated to ourselves to make the best of it.

No matter how hard and difficult, or seemingly impossible, it is. "NICE" ... like I said earlier, not just a word of 4 letters. This word can be replaced by many other, a word that fits you personally...the meaning behind it is obvious. The struggles of life can be saddening but also rewarding if you can look back at them after some time has passed. Although I always wish for nobody to feel pain, nor get hurt in any way I am intelligent enough to know that everyone of us will meet bad things in his/her life but for all of you i wish that your life me be a constant blessing! And if its not, then I wish you the strength to deal with whatever comes on your path!

Just remember... you are a beautiful human being who is loved by many people, and lets be honest, "love" is the nicest gift one ever can receive!

♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫
***


21 comments:

  1. Very NICE commentary. And if we practice being NICE, love fines a way into our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reasons, this post reminded me of my words, "Be nice, be nice," a line a repeated many times to my children years ago. That aside, what a thoughtful post. Thanks for the reminder of counting my blessings.

      My post: http://www.36hourworkweek.com/2015/10/me-name-i-call-myself-nurse.html

      Delete
    2. I think every parent tries to teach his childeren to treat everyone as nice as possible ... I did to..

      Thank you for your comment.. and you're welcome too ;-)

      Delete
  3. A very nice start and prompt for the letter N! I had to stretch to get something for N...
    thanks Melody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellen !

      Well... you've managed it, well done ;-)

      Delete
  4. Nice is a good word ! I wish you a very nice week too. With nice weather, then we will have it too, being in the same country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *glimlach* Dank je wel WIl.... 'mooi weer' ....dat is het voor mij al, de herfst zijnde mijn favo jaargetijde .

      *smile* Thank you Wil... 'nice weather' .... that it is already for me, autumn beeing my favorite season!

      Delete
  5. Neat! My "N" stands for NURSERIES!
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nick... i've already been there ;-)

      You're welcome, thank YOU for participating.

      Delete
  6. Nicely said!
    "N" is for NAXOS ISLAND, Greece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nick... i've seen it...and i would like to be there sometime...

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. ;-) Hi Nick, again.... am i right thinking you have 3 blogs participating in this meme?

      Your night was wonderful.... one of the places i once hope to visit...

      Delete
  8. A nicely presented reflective post, Melody. Thank you. I think with time, and if we allow ourselves, we will recall the nice things that have happened and look for and enjoy the nice things that are about us. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Su-sieee

      Thank you... a couple of years ago.. i chose to look at life in another way... the way you describe... i 'force' myself to keep recalling the worthy things and am gratefull that i am able to... feel them, see them, receive them.

      Delete
  9. Nice because great minds think alike. My word for N is "nice" too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a NICE post Melody full of optimism and inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete